Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Gift of Thank You


Giving The Gift Of Thank You



We are so excited to be a part of Sweet Hope Cookies "Giving the Gift of Thank You"
50+ cookie artists partnered together to design cookies to help ALS families share their love and gratitude for their caregivers and friends.  Anita Cadonau-Huseby, founder of Sweet Hope Cookies, is one of the most caring and generous people we have ever met.  You can read all about her cookie mission on her blog,


This was one of our favorite projects!  
Thank you, Anita, for allowing us to be part of such a wonderful gift!


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I want to do something like this to say thank you for the people that came to my wedding! I would make them myself, but I doubt they would turn out anywhere near as amazing as this! http://www.cookiefactoryspringfield.com

    ReplyDelete